Our New Home
727 Metker St, Irving TX 75062
In November 2009 we sold our church on Balleywood Rd and moved into our new larger
facility in North Irving. We found our new church at 727 Metker St, Irving TX.
This church is perfect in every way for our growing congregation.
This well maintained church was built in two phases beginning in 1959 and completed
in 1963. A complete update was done in 1993.The property includes a spacious sanctuary
with baptismal, office suite and about 20 classrooms plus a kitchen and fellowship
hall. Located In North Irving between O’Connor and MacArthur this church will make
a great home for a young congregation looking for a new home.
The sanctuary will seat about 450+ with bench seating. There is plenty of paved
and curbed parking (100+ parking spaces) to meet the church’s needs.